Friday 18 April 2014

It's Summer Time!

It's summer time. Ladies looking hot. 

Everyone's heard Whine Up. It's one of my favorite songs to dance to. But I don't think summer makes me look hot. I just feel ridiculously hot. Literally. A lot of blogs have already posted a variety of tips to survive the heat and to protect your skin as well. So I'm not going to get into that. I'm just gonna show you what I've stocked up on for the summers. 


So I went more than a little crazy on the face washes. I've got one for every possible mood. I find myself unable to resist any face wash with the words 'Oil free' on them. In the picture (L-R) are:
  1. Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem and Clove Ultra-Purifying Face Wash ~ Rs. 160 for 120g
  2. everyyuth naturals Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash ~ Rs. 49 for 50g
  3. Nivea pure effect Total Face Cleanup ~ Rs. 99 for 50ml
  4. Pears Fresh Renewal Facewash Ultra-Mild with gentle exfoliating beads ~ Rs. 70 for 60g
  5. Clean & Clear morning energy facewash brightening berry ~ Rs. 55 for 50ml
  6. Clean & Clear foaming facial wash ~ Rs. 49 for 50ml
  7. Clean & Clear morning energy facewash energizing lemon ~ Rs. 55 for 50ml
  8. Lakmé Clean Up Nourishing Glow Face Wash ~ Rs. 145 for 100g
  9. Lotus Herbals TeaTreewash Tea Tree & Cinnamon Anti-Acne Oil Control Face Wash ~ Rs. 125 for 80g
  10. Nivea aqua effect Purifying Facewash ~ Rs. 99 Rs. 79 for 75ml


Apart from the numerous facewashes, I've also purchased some other essentials - all in the oil free/SPF variety:
  1. Lotus Herbals Basiltone Cucumber & Basil Clarifying Balancing Toner ~ Rs. 225 for 100ml
  2. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun DeTan After-Sun Face Pack ~ Rs. 265 for 100g
  3. London Refreshing Facial Wipes ~ Rs. 50 for 25 wipes
  4. Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm ~ Rs. 28 for 10g
  5. Maybelline Lip Smooth ColorBloom Pink Blossom ~ Rs. 125 for 1.7g
  6. Maybelline Lip Smooth ColorBloom Peach Blossom ~ Rs. 125 for 1.7g
  7. Himalaya Herbals Natural Sun Protection Lip Balm ~ Rs. 99 for 4.5g
  8. Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy Skin Renewal Oilfree Moisturiser ~ Rs. 225 for 80ml
  9. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock ~ Rs. 499 for 88ml
Which of these do you have? How do you like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do post little notes. They make my day! : )